Question:
Have you ever cried at work?
Giggly Giraffe
2006-03-24 11:11:28 UTC
Have you ever cried at work?
Nine answers:
2006-03-24 11:19:42 UTC
Yes, I cried when I harrassed severely by a co-worker when our boss was on vacation and when our boss returned, no one was willing to stand behind me and tell him what happened.. so the co-worker got away with her actions.

I also cried when my husband called me to tell me he just received orders to go active duty for Operation Iraqi Freedom.
bsfry
2006-03-25 18:41:03 UTC
Yes, when I just came in after fighting with my husband, or when I wasn't getting along with my coworkers, and many, many times at seemingly silly things when I was pregnant. What can I say? I'm an emotional girl.
Kiranf2000
2006-03-24 20:09:03 UTC
Thank God, NEVER! cause i m usually the shoulder where others cry. and secondly people have my image of a very bold n strong girl. n yeh, i have a bad habit, i cant cry in front of anyone, i can cry on phone but never in person. i always cry at my bed or in car, just for relief.

No one other than my Mom n sister saw me crying. so work? no chance!
snoopyyoukingcaptain
2006-03-24 19:17:50 UTC
Yes...my first love appeared out of nowhere when I was at work and I couldn't take the flood of emotions that hit me..I went to the back of the building and wept. her mom told me she just wanted to "keep me around just in case things didn't work out",and I knew that...and that is why it was so painful...gosh,this reads like a "Harlequin Romance"!!!
vickeymcgee
2006-03-24 19:13:26 UTC
Yes, when there's been something to cry for like the sudden passing of a fellow co-worker.
trade_info
2006-03-24 19:16:07 UTC
to many onions on my sandwich. although i have caused others to cry.
dryeroc
2006-03-24 19:12:34 UTC
never. I have farted many times though.
geronimo178157