Question:
i am not satisfied with my life .what can i do.?
2006-03-10 01:41:24 UTC
i have to work hard .i dont have enough time for myself.i used to belive in god .but now..
Four answers:
shajudev
2006-03-10 01:47:43 UTC
Working hard is good.The best way to get something out of your life is give something. Make friends, listen to music, go for workouts in gym. Be optomistic, life is beautiful, God has given you a life to enjoy. Just enjoy life to the fullest. If you could take break from your work go for a holiday. Go to places that are close to nature. If you can't do any of these you can do meditation, just sit on the floor close ur eyes and concentrate on a thing you like. I am sure you'll feel good.
roy13o3
2006-03-10 01:46:47 UTC
Change it.

Dont belive in god...know for sure that exist in all that sorround u, in all that u have (not possessions or money): Mind Soul.

But god is not the good guy that will give u everything cause u are a good girl (thats santa and really is our parents) or the angry powerful punishing being.

Free Will thats the key.

Yes. is easy to write to want and very hard to achive but what u really want?
2006-03-10 02:43:14 UTC
Transcendental Meditation Yoga,Sweetie.
mojal_leoiii
2006-03-10 01:51:51 UTC
Can i ask your situation now?Please relate it to me & i will help you what to do.Do you have a big problem ?How big?