Question:
Do you think life is boring without any goal?
babyloan5
2006-03-31 00:10:01 UTC
Well....i often feel very tired & boring...maybe it is my life. Being forced to take an unwanted E&E engineering course in an unwanted place(like hell for me) & cant complain to family since my family have critical financial problem(dont wanna add problem to them). So i have to keep on survive,facing everthing i hate everytime i open my eyes. So..i can say i have no goal now...
Eight answers:
2006-03-31 00:16:11 UTC
Dear Depressed one ! sorry for saying this but your detailed question tell me your problem. Here are some suggestions for you:

1. Try to shave your life and get the best for yourself not for others.

2. Don't expect from other. Other can not feel what you feel.

3. Always keep smiling on your face because it costs nothing.

4. Always thanks for God for everything and compare yourself with the other backward people and you will realise that you are the best person in this world

GOD BLESS YOU
Cactus Flower
2006-03-31 00:26:20 UTC
Only you can change this. If you are unhappy with the course you are taking, change it. I assume you are in college. That's old enought to choose the path you want to take. What makes you happy? That's the direction you should take. Follow your bliss.

You have one life to lead. It's your life. If you are following someone else's dream for you, than you are only cheating yourself.

Start with your interests. Then do some research to find out what careers utilize the things that interest you most, things you love to do. Then make an appointment with your counselor and have him help you find the path to take to achieve the goals you set for yourself. Soon you will find that you enjoy your courses because you are interested in them. When you enjoy what you are doing, you are a happier, healthier person. But it has to start with you.

Sometimes we have to take a step back to see where we need to go. Don't be afraid that you will make a mistake. Don't be afraid to try something new. It's exciting. You deserve a good life, but it's not going to fall in your lap. You have to go find it.

And don't worry that you have wasted time with the classes you have taken. You have picked up skills and training that will transfer over to a new fiels. I'm sure your parents would rather put their money into something that brings you happiness than a field that doesn't. If money is a problem, get you a part time job.

Good luck. Now, go discover your passion.
Fique
2006-03-31 04:26:08 UTC
So, you decide everything for you. Find something good about the course and the studies, and you'll find how good is studying there.

Look for something that makes the place special, not only the negative aspect of that place. You have your own goal, by helping your family.
mrs.izabel
2006-04-02 08:12:06 UTC
I would think so, but more importantly, life is meaningless without a goal. Without a goal how would you consider yourself to be a sucess or even a failure? You have to have goals to feel satisfied and proud with your life and your accomplishments.
iceman
2006-03-31 00:33:33 UTC
Life is meaningless without a goal. But it is never too late to be what you might have been
2006-03-31 07:25:14 UTC
Not a chance. My only goal in life is to be happy.
a.d.d
2006-03-31 00:21:17 UTC
Well, i think life is more boring without a purpose. Till we discover our purpose here on Earth,life is motion without meaning,activity without direction,and events without reason. Without a purpose,life is trivial,petty and pointless.
ems5a33
2006-03-31 00:30:06 UTC
Yes....