Question:
how do they read my mind on tv card trick?
an3wie
2006-02-20 09:18:43 UTC
how do they read my mind on tv card trick?
Seven answers:
fallencupid79
2006-02-20 09:24:43 UTC
No one can read minds--they follow patterns and pick cards that most people will choose. There are also slight of hand that they can do so they can "cheat" and know your card when they don't think you are looking. Or the person they use as an example on the tv could be their partner and could be in on the whole thing. There are many ways to "read someone's mind".
roydiez
2006-02-20 09:30:51 UTC
They don´t read your mind. A card trick is a trick because the magician is putting the cards in a predetermined order, so it doesn´t matter which card you pick, it will follow the pattern of the trick!
nfd_rescue
2006-02-20 09:24:23 UTC
If you're talking about the trick where your card is suddenly missing from the group of cards, then there is no mind reading involved. None of the cards are the same.
sarch_uk
2006-02-20 09:36:53 UTC
A card trick for you based on maths:

Take 21 cards and ask someone to pick a card but not to let you see it.

Tell them to put the card back in with the rest that you have without you seeing where they put it,.....they can even shuffle them if they want to.

Deal the cards, face up, into three seperate piles telling them to tell you which pile their card is in when you have finished dealing.

You must do this at least three times, but each time you pick the cards back up make sure the pile that their card is in is in the middle of the three piles.

Try not to make this obvious.

When you have done this for at least three times tell them that you can show them their card and as you deal the cards out in one pile, under your breath start counting the cards...

The eleventh card will be the one that they chose.....

Always works and it has something to do with maths but I don't know what....

Have fun!
Shayna
2006-02-20 09:23:11 UTC
IT is like a master gambler. 90% of the time the person picks the number because it is based on odds.
bigbadme575
2006-02-20 09:19:45 UTC
They don't. There is a special sequence that they do that always gives you the right answer.
dan
2006-02-20 10:41:24 UTC