Question:
What do you most regret?
Yellow
2006-01-23 22:08:54 UTC
What do you most regret?
Ten answers:
periwinkle
2006-01-24 20:07:54 UTC
My life choices that cause me inumerable problems now.
independant_009
2006-01-24 10:57:29 UTC
4)Turning down an assistant manger position to get into the computer field where advancement is hard.

3) Not going Active Duty with the Army

2) Going to a catholic school for 12 year

1) Going to my Senior prom
Rachel
2006-01-24 06:13:30 UTC
Not saying what I wanted to say before Katrina...now I don't know if I will ever see the person again and I will never know if that person knows how much they really ment to me...if you have someting to say, say it before it's too late...
Ella
2006-01-24 17:44:30 UTC
That i have regrets
formerlylunesta@yahoo.com
2006-01-24 10:37:19 UTC
that i am here using this computer instead creating the software or operating system for it. in another life i would be bill gates.
wondering
2006-01-24 06:14:14 UTC
that i married a wrong person and at the wrong time and my only consolation is having a daughter.
pabsicool
2006-01-24 06:17:24 UTC
Having been a ****** to my exgrilfriend. And making her cry for me. I loved her too. Man Im dumb.
an