Question:
Would you be willing to give up sex for 7 years if u could have sensual & erotic dreams any night u wished?
Fancy You
2006-02-11 07:35:55 UTC
If your answer is no, would it make a difference if you only gave up sex for 3 years?
Eleven answers:
Batty
2006-02-11 10:58:11 UTC
No, because sex isn't all about the sensual input you recieve. It is also about the communion and communication with a partner. That is where the good stuff is. . .the stuff that makes it impossible to walk away from it.

And I did give up sex for many years for reasons I won't go into, but in the end I had only missed out on a lot of life. There is a lot that happens while we are trying to have/avoid/create/expand/sex.

Sex is normal. Leave out any normal part of life and you are less than a whole person on some level.
zbelle
2006-02-11 07:38:37 UTC
No to 7 years and no to 3 years. I can have sensual & erotic dreams any night I wish anyway. I just go to sleep thinking about what I want to dream about and 99 times out of 100, whatever I'm thinking about is what I dream about.
Orion Quest
2006-02-12 01:54:49 UTC
That's just dumb. If you can, the sex is not good and your man needs to get on his game and I say man because men will even take lame sex. Dreaming of sex instead of the real deal is like watching football and thinking you could do the same stuff the pros do. We are not Rambo, wake up.
tigereyedlady
2006-02-13 11:22:15 UTC
There is No way i would give up sex for anything. I totally enjoy the intamicy with my husband, that bond I would never want to go away. I don't care how good dreams are, i enjoy my husband alot more. Now if he had issues to where he couldn't perform and be close to me in that way, i still wouldn't want the dreams, for me it is all or nothing... i just couldn't see my life with out those relations with my husband..mind, body and soul.....I want the real thing baby...
royrox
2006-02-12 07:54:50 UTC
no no and no. Usually you only have those types of dreams if you aren't getting enough in real life. The real thing will always be the real thing. You can always fantisize during the day or while you are having fun, and that's sorta like the same thing. So I say, you can have the best of both worlds 'daydreaming' instead.
GrimmyBear
2006-02-11 07:38:36 UTC
nope. You may get a few yesses from Women and Celibate people who are devoted to wait until marriage, but come on....
MommaT
2006-02-12 11:49:02 UTC
No sir, and no. Sex is a bond between my husband and I.
b.bird
2006-02-11 10:36:32 UTC
Only in my dreams.
2006-02-11 07:58:54 UTC
not having sex is WHY i have those dreams.
2006-02-11 14:49:38 UTC
I can try for one week...
safeway_eatfresh
2006-02-11 07:36:36 UTC