Question:
are German people the smartest?
2006-03-30 19:58:11 UTC
are German people the smartest?
Ten answers:
2006-03-30 23:28:08 UTC
That would a stereotype. In reality, they aren't the smartest, just the coolest. ;p
Flat out truth
2006-03-31 06:15:27 UTC
IQ wise german people are the smartest in Europe with an avg of like 108 or something.. This is relatively low compared to my personnel (175-185) i like to brag about..

Of course lets just round up all the fellow Mensa members and we can round up our money buy Ethiopia and call us the smartest, i guess we wouldnt have to ask this question :D
babyloan5
2006-03-31 07:34:17 UTC
i believe the smartest people on the earth is the Chinese or the Athens's ppl. I've heard so....
2006-03-31 06:20:07 UTC
Flat out truth, with those writing skills, are you sure your IQ isn't somewhere in the 200-220 range?
roydiez
2006-03-31 05:43:42 UTC
We havenĀ“t figured out yet what is the best definiton of intelligence.
tinkanina
2006-03-31 04:01:28 UTC
Noooooooooooo!Listen lill boy!
sattmichel
2006-03-31 04:01:11 UTC
My ex-husband was German and he thinks they are. NOT!
deba
2006-04-03 04:05:15 UTC
Are you one?
jennilaine777