Question:
Why does something good always slip my mind?
dsgc05™
2006-04-09 17:18:44 UTC
Why does something good always slip my mind?
Seven answers:
Its not me Its u
2006-04-09 17:21:05 UTC
it's not only predicted that it will slip your mind, its mandated by the Entropy (the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics) and as articulated in its corresponding corollaries found in Murphy's Law.
2006-04-10 03:59:08 UTC
See If you say this when your in a hurry to say something,OH I`M GOING TO FORGET THIS BEFORE I CAN GET IT OUT ! That is the answer to your question,you tell yourself even if you don`t think you do that it is going to slip your mind.Slow down say I will remember this repeat it slowly and deliberately and you can change that habit.Good luck to you,it only takes practice!!
furnace4bro
2006-04-10 20:32:23 UTC
It has to. If it didn't all would not be right in the world! How do I know? Well see, ...umm,...wait a minute...CRAP! Sorry, it seems to have slipped my mind...
2006-04-10 00:21:09 UTC
2 possible reasons: (1) you didn't pay enough attention to it in the first place so that it didn't have a chance to get stored in your long term memory (short term memory can hold very little information). (2) You did store it in long term memory, but are having trouble recalling it. Sometimes we need a recall cue in order to pull it from our long term memory store.
meluvchris418
2006-04-10 00:39:54 UTC
the same reason something bad stays there =)
2006-04-10 04:01:45 UTC
Because you can't stop thinking about me!
2006-04-10 01:14:02 UTC
You have to concentrate more! It happens to all of us! BYE!!